Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Between August and September^^

wow..almost 1 month no write blog already..
not i lazy,bcoz im bz..haha..
my lucky August was gone,n welcome my September..dunno which month is my best month leh??

August really alots thing made me surprised:
1.i was join the kfc contest won the air-asia e-ticket(worth RM250)..haha..
2.2 of eason contest also easy on my hand(gathering + press conference)..haha..
3."special birthday" on melaka..haha..

all things i cant forget in my lucky August..hee!!

September,i think turn it back to normal now..but quite easy come(jobs)
freelance,part time,pocket money also coming..haha..i think i so fast will save my money for my graduation trip..wakakaka...we are ready!!yeah!!

My final work in progressing now..recently also found alots research for improve my final..
GAMBATEH!!!love 'battle of wits'..let me learn alots of castle structure!!haha..
what also accept now...freelance or part time..i need it more and more!!!thanks..hee..

No comments: